Flight Level 3 Design
Use Flight Levels to
connect strategy to action
- There is a strategy for the next three years. Staff is working on weekly work packages. There’s a big void between years and weeks.
- You invest a lot of time creating OKRs, and you have little time left for the actual work.
- The company strategy and the working reality of the staff are pretty far away from each other?
- The strategy is essential, and yet there is hardly any time to work on strategic topics?
This workshop will help you turn your strategy into action. Learn how to define effective outcomes and translate outcomes into action in a world of dependencies and specialists.
- Portfolio Managers
- Middle and Senior Managers
- Product Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Operationalisation of strategy
- Operational and strategic portfolio management
The Content at a glance
- Visualise outcomes and actions to achieve progress. Connect your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) to the flow of work in your organisation.
- Create focus by breaking down multi-year strategic goals into concrete activities in the coming weeks.
- Establish agile interactions by involving the right people in outcome definition and closing the operational and strategic feedback loop.
- Measure the progress of your strategic work.
- Establish continuous improvement loops to act strategically agile in the market.
This workshop is certified by the Flight Levels Academy. After completing the workshop, participants will receive a „Certificate of Completion“ directly from Flight Levels Academy.
What is important to us
System thinking instead
of local optimization
We don’t need high-performance teams, but systems that make better performance possible.
Find the best solution for your organization – not the best framework blueprint.
More of anything doesn’t work anymore. It is important to deliver what achieves the best results for customers and business.
Agile interactions instead
of agile islands
The right thing happens when the right team is working on the right thing at the right time.
3 for 2 offer
For almost all trainings LEANability offers a 3 for 2 package. This means if 3 people from the same company register together in the same training, only 2 pay. Or in other words, there is a 33% discount for 3 participants on one invoice.