Flight Level 2 Design
Design & Operate Flight Levels
within your Product and Service Levels
Battling with loads of Dependencies, swamped by new requests, and planning the next cycle. Under pressure to deliver faster from customers and stakeholders?
“The main impediment to flow is a lack of interaction between your teams, not the agility of the team itself”
This course helps you uncover the high leverage points for improvements, and how you can practically apply them to your unique situation.
- Portfolio Management
- Team Lead, Manager
- Agile Coach
- Department Head
- Product Lead
- Working across departments, tribe or product area
The Content at a glance
- Visualize your Situation: What hinders and enables flow across your teams?
- Create focus: Figure out what to focus on first, and how to decide for the future.
- Establish agile interactions: Connect the appropriate people to the right topics, at the right time.
- Measure the progress: Decide and Define how you will gauge improvement.
- Operate and Collaboration Improve: Put what you are learning into action and use it to continuously improve.
This workshop is certified by the Flight Levels Academy. After completing the workshop, participants will receive a „Certificate of Completion“ directly from Flight Levels Academy.
The knowledge acquired in the Flight Levels 2 Design Workshop (FL2D) is an essential requirement if you want to become a certified Flight Levels Coach (FLC).
What is important to us
System thinking instead
of local optimization
We don’t need high-performance teams, but systems that make better performance possible.
Find the best solution for your organization – not the best framework blueprint.
More of anything doesn’t work anymore. It is important to deliver what achieves the best results for customers and business.
Agile interactions instead
of agile islands
The right thing happens when the right team is working on the right thing at the right time.
3 for 2 offer
For almost all trainings LEANability offers a 3 for 2 package. This means if 3 people from the same company register together in the same training, only 2 pay. Or in other words, there is a 33% discount for 3 participants on one invoice.