Agile is cool, agile is trendy! Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, MorE or LeSS… Teams are trained up and down so that the company finally becomes agile in the market. However, most of the time NOTHING happens! In this training we get to the heart of the question what it takes for an organization to achieve real business agility.
"Excellent training! Start where you are. Visualize, measure and make work slightly better than yesterday."
"Very useful training where I can apply the knowledge immediately. And Klaus is an excellent instructor!"
"Mindblowing! Now I know, that there is more than "just" simulate data to forecast!"
"Before the training you think you basically know the method to manage your teams work; you leave the training and start to understand how powerful Kanban is in identifying the right decisions for your whole business."
"Great! This training sets the base and certainty to start running a changing system!"
"These sessions have opened possibilities and provided keys to open doors in my world! Practical, simple and exciting. Confidence! Thank you!"
"Kanban at its best!"
The training for the book
The aim of this training is to transfer the contents of the bestseller Rethinking Agile by Klaus Leopold into practice. We will work on selected case studies from different industries and implement the contents of the book step by step. Find out what you need to do so that your company does not sink money into agile frameworks, but can achieve real business agility in a very lean way.
- Team agility vs. business agility
- Case study of business agility
- Create the architecture of systems
- Setting strategic objectives
- Operationalize strategic objectives
- Understanding Flight Level architectures
- Createing Flight Level architectures
- Designing information flows and communication flows
- Roll-out and take-off
Practical applicability is what matters most!
Only topics that have proven their practical value are covered in the training. You see how other companies have mastered business agility and you get the chance to apply the concepts to your own context and receive valuable feedback.
It’s not about breeding high performance teams. We need systems that allow teams to perform better.
The best leverage is to ensure that the right team is working on the right job at the right time.
Instead of screwing general frameworks into companies, Flight Levels are about the best solution for your organization.
OUTCOME VS. OUTPUT
It’s not about delivering a lot that nobody needs. It is about delivering what produces the greatest result.
Am I right in this training?
- Your company is in an agile transition, teams are already working with agile methods, but success is waiting.
- Agility is a declared goal in your company and you want to know how to approach it successfully and cost-effectively.
- You’re not a fan of framework religions, agile marketing posters and standard mash recipes but want a customized approach for your organization.
- You want to break through the agile team boundaries and achieve agility for your entire organization.
Target group and prerequisites
- The training is clearly directed at middle management and senior management as well as experienced agile coaches.
- We assume a sound knowledge of agile working methods or modern management systems.
- Knowledge of the working methods of organisations with 50 - 5000 employees is needed.
Training Location: Bangkok, TH
Trainer: Klaus Leopold
Take 3 pay 2! THB 30.000,- excl. VAT. Price per participant for 3 bookings from one organisation.
THB 45.000,- excl. VAT
* We recommend the participation of multiple people from your organization in the training in order to enable joint reflection on the internal use and to facilitate the transfer of the experienced training contents. This increases the efficiency and sustainability of the training and thus the value of your investment.