Agile is cool, agile is trendy! Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, MorE or LeSS… Teams are trained up and down so that the company finally becomes agile in the market. However, most of the time NOTHING happens! In this training we get to the heart of the question what it takes for an organization to achieve real business agility.
"Excellent training! Start where you are. Visualize, measure and make work slightly better than yesterday."
"Awesome learning experience!"
"I came with some working knowledge of Kanban yet Klaus managed to add deeper layers of understanding for me. And this is just the foundation class!"
"Great training! Especially the simulations were really, really, really helpful!"
"Great interaction, plenty learnings - time well spent. High Cost of Delay for anyone!"
"Great! This training sets the base and certainty to start running a changing system!"
"This course provided answers to all of my questions. Awesome! I can't wait to start working with Kanban."
"Awesome course, very interactive and informative. Absolutely coming back for the Advanced course. Thank you Klaus!"
- Team Agility vs. Business Agility
- Designing Business Agility
- Create the architecture of systems
- Designing communication and information flows
- Designing Flight Levels systems
- Design cross-team systems
- Designing operative portfolio systems
- Designing strategic portfolio systems
- Roll-out and start-up
- Operating Flight Levels systems
Practical applicability is what matters most!
Only topics that have proven their practical value are covered in the training. You see how other companies have mastered business agility and you get the chance to apply the concepts to your own context and receive valuable feedback.
It’s not about breeding high performance teams. We need systems that allow teams to perform better.
The best leverage is to ensure that the right team is working on the right job at the right time.
Instead of screwing general frameworks into companies, Flight Levels are about the best solution for your organization.
OUTCOME VS. OUTPUT
It’s not about delivering a lot that nobody needs. It is about delivering what produces the greatest result.
Am I right in this training?
- Your company is in an agile transition, teams are already working with agile methods, but success is waiting.
- Agility is a declared goal in your company and you want to know how to approach it successfully and cost-effectively.
- You’re not a fan of framework religions, agile marketing posters and standard mash recipes but want a customized approach for your organization.
- You want to break through the agile team boundaries and achieve agility for your entire organization.
Training Location: Bangkok, TH
to be defined
Trainer: Klaus Leopold
Take 3 pay 2!
THB 30.000,- excl. VAT.
Price per participant for 3 bookings from one organisation
THB 45.000,- excl. VAT.
* We recommend the participation of multiple people from your organization in the training in order to enable joint reflection on the internal use and to facilitate the transfer of the experienced training contents. This increases the efficiency and sustainability of the training and thus the value of your investment.
The training is organized and invoiced by LEAN-in, our Thai partner company. The terms and conditions of LEAN-in apply for this training.