In this 5-day masterclass, you will learn how to help others to effectively introduce, design, operate and improve Kanban systems in different levels of an organization. The class combines the What, Why and How to of Kanban coaching: What is Enterprise Kanban about? How do I build and grow Kanban systems to an enterprise scale? What do I have to do to build and sustain beneficial relationships with customers and stakeholders? Where do I start in order to create a culture of continuous improvement? Why does it pay off to encourage self-organization on all levels?
- Coaching fundamentals: Understand the system and environment of the person you are coaching, smooth the path for evolutionary change and clarify expectations as well as responsibilities.
- System Design: Design effective work systems at an enterprise scale.
- Social Feedback Loops: Establish a cadence of meetings, lead social interaction, facilitate peer coaching, evaluate your coaching and learn more about yourself.
- Technical Feedback Loops: Operate, improve, and scale Kanban systems with metrics as well as socio-economic considerations and models.
Since your coaching capabilities will not improve by looking at smart slides, the emphasis is placed on doing in this class. That´s why we
- Use real-life examples to examine the variety of systems an Enterprise Kanban Coach has to deal with.
- Encourage attendees to bring their own cases to the training.
- Emphasize practical learning by trying things out, providing and getting feedback, learning and improving.
- Illustrate models, maps and tools.
- Transfer classroom learnings to your own working environment on a continuous basis.
- Work as a pair of trainers throughout the class in order to provide as much individual guidance as possible.
What is the difference between EKC and EKC Crash Course?
- Consultants and practitioners who want to take part in an intense course in order to learn the fundamentals of enterprise Kanban coaching in a very short period of time.
- People who want to guide Kanban system design at an enterprise scale.
- People who want to build and sustain beneficial relationships with their customers and stakeholders.
- Solid Kanban knowledge and experience. Please note: The focus of this training is not to learn more about Kanban, but to build on the existing knowledge of participants, thus enabling them to coach Kanban initiatives at an enterprise scale
- KMP I and KMP II training
- Practical experience working with real-world Kanban systems
Location: Barcelona, ES
Dates: 2-4 May and 7-8 May 2018
- 2-4 May 2018, training block 1
- 5-6 May 2018, weekend, no training
- 7-8 May 2018, training block 2
Training Language: English
Trainer: Dr. Klaus Leopold and Dr. Siegfried Kaltenecker
Certification: KCP Masterclass
€ 4,990 excl. VAT. Price per participant for 3 bookings from one organisation. That’s -30% compared to a one person booking!
€ 5,990 excl. VAT. Price per participant for 2 bookings from one organisation. That’s -15% compared to a one person booking!
€ 6,990 excl. VAT 1 participant*
* We recommend that multiple people from your organization participate in the training to enable shared reflection and to facilitate sharing of the training content experienced. This increases the efficiency as well as the sustainability of the training and thus the value of your investment.